You are here
Charter BPO Solutions commenced its operations in 2004 and continues to deliver the best in class services in the banking and financial sector.
Charter BPO, a 100% subsidiary of Charter Mercantile Australia, specialises in Credit Card Services, Receivables Management Solutions, F&A, and IT.
Our philosophy is simple - We provide high quality receivables management solutions through the integration of leading edge technology, highly skilled and motivated staff and proven workflow practices.
Our mission is to provide innovative information technology solutions to today's business challenges. Our goal is to use our technical expertise, management commitment, and organisational flexibility to deliver solutions to your business problems, on time and within budget.
How Does It Work?
- You can schedule interviews with any of our candidates before they are hired.
- We source the specific skill sets that match your role needs
- 48 hours notice to let go/replace any contractor within the first 3 months. After 3 months, 2 weeks notice would be required
- 3 month staff replacement guarantee is in place to assure your satisfaction
- Staff are contracted to work directly with you in your time zone with an Australian direct dial phone number and email address from your domain
- Pay only hours/days worked, i.e. No sick leave/holiday pay
- You are now able to choose to work with Indian or Filipino candidates through our India IT centre
- Monitor your team LIVE through CCTV system access and KPI’s
- You manage them, or we manage them
- No payroll issues, no payroll tax
- Access genuine and committed staff working as regular employee relationships - no freelancers or free agents - available on demand 24/7, at a fixed monthly cost
- Trial working with candidates before you hire;
- We manage payroll and ensure staff are online, on-time, and performing work related tasks;
- Staff are contracted to work in the time zone that suits your business needs;
- Only 48-hour notice is needed to terminate a contract
- Costs are ¼ of the Australian equivalent FTE
- No unions, no issues, no sickies, no holiday down time
- Focus moved from in-house staffing issues to your core business activities